The Church of St Garmon is in the middle of the village, its grounds skirted by the through road. It has a history going back to at least the 13th century when it was built on the site of a previous church.
Here you can see a detailed history of the Church of St. Garmon.
The Church Graveyard is maintained by the Community Council. For further information or Burial enquiries please see the Council Webpages.
To discuss pastoral matters phone Tad Huw Bryant, the priest in charge of the parishes, on 01824 705286 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RHIW IAL CHAPEL
Rhiw Ial Chapel is situated on Ffordd Rhiw Ial, approximately 400 meters from the middle of the village of Llanarmon. It is part of the Presbyterian Church of Wales.
The chapel was built in 1786 on land granted by the Davies family of Bryn y Mywion.
Regular services are held at the Chapel. For further information contact below.
The Chapel Graveyard is maintained by the Chapel. For further information or Burial enquiries please contact below.
For further information contact Deaconess Glenys Roberts on 01824 780361 or email email@example.com