Climate and Ecological Emergency Public Engagement
A public engagement period on the Climate and Ecological Emergency (net carbon zero and ecologically positive council 2030) is currently live.
A press release has been issued (attached) and all the information is on our online public engagement portal ‘County Conversation’.
Members of the public can tell the Council what they think by:
On the County Conversation Engagement Portal
· English - https://countyconversation.denbighshire.gov.uk/project/510
· Welsh - https://countyconversation.denbighshire.gov.uk/projectcy/510
3 ways to get involved
· Give your feedback and ideas on net carbon zero and ecologically positive Council by 2030 goals
· Submit a question to be asked on your behalf at 25th Feb Public Meeting
· Register your interest to come to the public meeting on 25th Feb
Public Meeting on 25th February, 6pm-8pm, County Hall- Ruthin
· Register to attend by 10th Feb
· Place confirmed by 14th Feb - 80 person capacity
· Open floor discussions and questions based on themes
· Will be webcasted and viewers can submit their questions/contributions via twitter on the night