There are 2 events happening on this day.
Old Schoolroom Llanarmon
JOIN US FOR
FUN, FOOD & FRIENDSHIP
• ‘Taste and See’ was started by Dyffryn Clwyd Mission Area to give people
an informal way to experience church and to find out more about God.
Its name is taken from the book of Psalms in the Bible which invites everyone
to, ‘Taste and see that the Lord is Good.’
• ‘Taste and See’ happens on the 2nd Sunday of each month at 11:00am (apart
from January and August), in the Old Schoolroom in Llanarmon-Yn-Iâl
• ‘Taste and See‘ is for ALL ages and ALL stages.*
• ‘Taste and See’ includes a short period of craft or a hands-on, fun activity to
suit all ages and interests.
• Time for coffee! Keeping things moving, ‘Taste and See’ provide a great range
of coffee, as well as tea, juice, cakes and/or fruit! And it’s free.
• A ‘Taste and See’ session draws all things together with an informal
time of worship using modern and traditional songs. Plus a short, simple,
thought-provoking message, some prayers and one or two readings
from the Bible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
please contact Beci on 01824 750193
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 8th July
Simon Mills works for North Wales Wildlife Trust and he will be guiding us around this Nature Reserve. We contributed £200 in 2016 to help buy the old
quarry, and made the first public visit in 2017. It will be great to see how things are progressing and maybe see some of the very varied wildlife there.
Insects, reptiles, plants such as orchids perhaps. Meet at the quarry at 14.00hrs. Finish expected at 17.00hrs
Boredom is a rare thing in Llanarmon. Check out our events calendar for an upcoming event to get invloved with.